Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cold Monster!!

Well the cold monster has finally got me. I am suffering from a sinus cold, and not happy about it. This time last year I was walking on the beaches of Galveston, and coming down with a stomach flu, but wouldn't know it until hours later after I had eaten seafood at an oceanside eatry and then went back to our room to hang out for awhile before the New Year.

The seafood and the flu caught up with me and we never left the room the rest of the night. Poor husband was left to watch the ball drop on tv while I snored and then ran to the bathroom all night. Guess that just goes to show you, it doesn't matter if you are in Michigan or beside the ocean, if you are sick, you are sick and on New Year's eve it sucks! LOL!!!

Happy New Year!! May 2010 be a better year for us alll!

2 comments:

  1. Shonassie:

    hope you get over your cold. Looks like this is an annual ritual whether warm or cool. Having the seafood flu doesn't sound good.

    Have a Happy New Year

    from the Key West of Canada

    bob
    bobskoot: wet coast scootin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks bobskoot!! I think you are right, it's getting to be an annual event!! I need to break tradition next year! Thanks for the well wishes! I hope to be better soon!!

    Happy New Year to You and Yours up there in the Key West of Canada!! Sherry

    ReplyDelete